Course and Text Book Search
Welcome to the new and improved Course Search tool. This upgrade includes enhanced functionality to make your search for courses easier. Find the course you need, at the times that work best and the instructor you want in an easy-to-use format.
Textbooks and course materials are viewable through LCCC course search.
Instructional Method – Selecting courses by Format means you can choose the format by which you attend your courses.
- ONLINE courses deliver content through Canvas, with no set log in times and you follow instructor directions for deadlines.
- REMOTE courses are a live, virtual classroom, class is held during designated times with attendance and participation required.
- HYBRID courses are designated with an HY and are a blend of more than one instructional format, such as: face-to-face PLUS online, remote PLUS online, or face-to-face PLUS remote.
- FACE TO FACE courses provide traditional instruction in a classroom at the Schnecksville Campus or at the Allentown, Airport, or Tamaqua sites.
- Extended Classroom courses combine a face-to-face class with a remote class. Instructor uses 360o camera in the classroom and Zoom web conferencing system to conduct class. Students sign up for either the face to face or remote section.
LCCC offers a variety of ways for you to meet your academic goals while balancing your personal and professional needs.
Transferring from LCCC
Click here to view transfer information and transfer guides with course equivalencies that LCCC has established with other colleges and universities.
If a class for which you would like to register is full, you may be able to sign up for a waitlist. Waitlists will start immediately after the maximum enrollment for the course has been reached. If a course has been selected for a waitlist, a drop down menu will appear after attempting to register for the full course. If a seat becomes available, the next student on the waitlist will receive an automatically generated email notification to their LCCC email address with instructions on registering for the open seat. You will have a limited time to claim the open seat. If registration is not completed within that time, you will be dropped from the waitlist and will no longer be able to register for the course. Students on waitlist are responsible for checking email frequently to avoid missing the opportunity to register.